Although headaches may be common, they are not normal. Whether you suffer with occasional headaches or frequent migraines, Dr. Roberts can help. The first step to treating a headache is making a specific diagnosis as to what type of headache you have.
- Pain affects the front, top or sides of the head.
- Pain usually begins gradually, and often occurs in the middle of the day
- Constant pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle aches
- Burning or piercing pain on one-side
- Throbbing or constant
- Pain behind one eye
- Pain lasts 30 to 90 minutes, goes away, then comes back later that
- May occur at the same time each day or at the same time during the night
- Deep pain behind the cheeks, forehead, or bridge of nose
- Pain aggravated with sudden movements
- Occurs with other sinus symptoms
- Moderate to severe pain
- Pounding or throbbing pain that can affect the whole head
- Sensitivity to light, noise, or odors
- Blurred vision
- Nausea or vomiting
- Seeing spots or other visual disturbances
You don’t have to live with headaches anymore. Call today to schedule your free consultation. Nashville Neck & Back proudly serves the areas of Rivergate, Madison, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, and Hermitage.